This is a list of additional ideas that did not make into the final draft.
- Team Cash Pool
- Accessible at Round Start
- Ability to deposit Cash
- Ability to withdraw Crash @ 10% Fee
- 5% Interest per Round on deposited Cash
- Bet Cash against other Team on own Victory
- Take up limited credit after 5 Rounds
- Get offered random discounts on Guns, Utility. Needs to buy a voucher to activate.
- Buy Team Perks: Perma Discount on Gun Types, Armor, Utility.
Player Skill System
- Distribute Pre-Game Points on Character Development
- Choose between Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence
- Various bonus/malus on Health, Walking Speed, Reload Speed, Defuse/Plant Speed, Aim Stability, Knife Damage, Utility throwing range etc.
- Recon Drone (as Primary Weapon)
- One-Shot RPG (as Primary Weapon)
- Juggernaut Armor Suite (Heavy Helmet & Vest, Reduced Movement Speed)
- Buy Individual Helmet: Light, Medium Protection
- Buy Individual Vest: Light, Medium Protection
- Buy Vest Armor Plate
- Buy Trouser
- Customize Individual Guns Pre-Game
- Magazine Sizes
- Laser Pointer
- Small Influence on Weapon Accuracy/Damage/Range/Accoustic
- Introduce a ‘Wear & Tear’ Rating for Guns in general
- Floating Discount on purchasing used Guns
- The more a gun is worn down, the more likely it is that it misfires/jams/malfunctions
- Malfunction needs to be rare even at high wear to make taking the risk of a discount worth it (e.g. misfires every 90 Bullets)
- Guns without wear never misfire
- Guns do not wear down by in-game usage
- Instead of the diverse 5 piece utility loadout one might buy and carry 2x HE or 2x Smoke or 2x Fire or 3x Flash
- Realistic firing pin: Ability for delayed utility explosion, even in hand.
- To buy separately as an overhead vision.
- To add pre-game on a gun as scope.
- Ability to see through smoke.
- Mount Gun for improved Accuracy (as seen in CoD)
- Aim Gun for improved Accuracy (as seen in CoD)
- Draw Tactics on Map, Overlay on Minimap
- Make randomly (rare, e.g. once every 30-40 rounds) dead models release audible fart sounds 10-30 seconds after death.