An alternative to the bomb, the suicide vest grants a terrorist player the ability to blow himself up on a bomb site to win the round.
- Limits engangeable bomb sites to one: Either A or B, but no longer both.
- Tradeable at Round-Start by the Terrorist that posesses the bomb:
- Replaces/removes the regular bomb.
- The player trading the bomb vs. the Suicide Vest receives 1.200,- $.
- Once purchased, CT’s will receive a notification that they deal with a suicide bomber attacking a specific bomb site.
- Disarms the terrorist wearing it:
- While equipped, the player can not switch to a firearm, knife, or grenades.
- Round is lost if Suicide Bomber dies outside the site.
- Once on site, the player is able to detonate the suicide vest.
Suicide bombing is intended as a strategic option.